Below you will find PPA research publications or publications by PPA principles:
1. The Insider Threat to Information Systems, Security Awareness Bulletin, No. 2/98. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2. The Mind of the Insider, Security Management, December 1999.
3. Managing the Threat from Within, Information Security Magazine, July 2000.
4. The Terrorists in their Own Words: Interviews with 35 Incarcerated Middle Eastern Terrorists. Post, J.,
5. Psychological Operations and Counter-terrorism, Joint Force Quarterly, Spring 2005. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Recent Books authored and edited by Dr. Jerrold Post
When Illness Strikes the Leader: The Dilemma of the Captive King, Yale University Press, 1993
Political Paranoia: The Psycho-politics of Hatred, Yale, 1997
The Psychological Assessment of Political Leaders, With Profiles of Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton, Editor, Univ. of Michigan Press, 2003
Know Thy Enemy: Profiles of Adversary Leaders and their Strategic Cultures, (with Barry Schneider) Air Force Counter Proliferation Center, 2003
Leaders and Their Followers in a Dangerous World: The Psychology of Political Behavior, Cornell Univ. Press, 2004,
The Al-Qaeda terrorism Manual, Editor, Air Force Counter Proliferation Center, 2005
The Mind of the Terrorist, St. Martins Press, forthcoming 2006.